<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JT O'Sullivan???</div></div>
It's not so much that Alex Smith is bad, from what I'm reading that Martz said in that column, it's moreso that he thinks he has 3 capable guys competing for the QB spot. Plus, remember, in STL--first, Trent Green was Martz's guy, then the knee injury came, and then Kurt Warner stepped in and we all said "who?"...but that worked out pretty good for him. Then, when Kurt Warner started getting injured and old--Marc Bulger stepped in, and less of us said "who?" again, but we were all still pretty skeptical I'd say since he was a lowly rated QB out of West Virginia--but he knew Martz's system. Now, he's a Pro Bowl QB.
I hate Martz, but his stance was pretty clear--if a guy knows his system and runs it well, that will be the guy he'll go with.



Bookmarks